Sunday, June 14, 2009

I can't even put to words the feeling that i have after yesterday... It seems like im the luckyest man alive.

these last few months had something that i just can explain. one thing after the other, it looks that things are aligning perfectly in a way that i cant really understand.

Yesterday was a good day.

in the morning i met here(in the festival) a friend of my cousin Nicole, his name is andrew.

Andrew is an acountant for bands. my morning jacket, m. ward are among his main costumers...

We chatted for a while and drank a few beers... he introduced me to some of his friends in the music industry here... that was really cool.

Well after a few hours we went to see bon iver and in the middle of things he sais to me: "hey kid, i'll be right back, i've got a little thing i have to take care of..." i'm like, ok dude... ill be here.

Andrew returned after a few minuts with a V.I.P ticket upgrade for me.(!)

He's like, "dude ive got this ticket that lets you go back stage and stuff... you could go sit in the artist loung and chill..." I just couldnt belive that happened to me.


The artist lounge at bonnaroo.
Later that day as i walk trough the festival i bump into a familliar face. this was nir berger, a kid i used to go to school with. that was sureal. between 150,000 people that walk this festival to bump into a person that i went to school with and was in my class for three years was unbelivable. we chilled a few hours that day and cought the ben harper and MGMT show.


Me and Nir.

And then came the moment of truth.
The Mars Volta's preformance...

That was fuckin' unbelivable!!!!
They played Stuff from their new album and preformed 20+ minuts songs!

At the end of the show the bass player threw out a pick. Guess who cought it...


//////////Some videos from animal collective and grizzly bear and beastie boys////////////

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ-hie8O0cU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qECCYu3Qvbg

No comments:

Post a Comment